Description

Images and ideas from the photo students at Snow College. A storehouse, sketchbook, idea-generator, and public musing space.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2nd Proposal-Benjamin Nelson



                                                           ALT space Proposal
                                                                   Fall 2012
This will be a motion, still, and abstract digital photography show by Benjamin Nelson. If chosen i would prefer to have my show in the Annex space.

I will be shooting all my images with a digital camera. Some of the pictures will deal with motion, while others are still and abstract shots. These kind of images I'm attracted to because sometimes I think how I move to fast in life to see what's there, or how I move to slow to focus on the present.

I will use all three wall to show my art work. I will print 9 "18x24" pictures to cover the three walls.

Below are some examples similar to whats in my show.


No comments:

Post a Comment