Description

Images and ideas from the photo students at Snow College. A storehouse, sketchbook, idea-generator, and public musing space.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Proposal -Brooklin Williams

Student Gallery Proposal 
Fall 2012


Each of the photographs that I will select for my show will be detail images. I want people to see things up close, which leaves the viewer searching for what the object is. While some will be obvious to what the detailed images are others will not be as plainly laid out.  All of the images will be black and white images to help enhance the natural detail in each of the objects that I have photographed. These images allow people to see that every object has the potential to be interesting.
The image sizes will be 18"x24" matte paper and about 4-6 pictures on a wall, in either of the galleries. I have no preference to a private show or group show, but if the option of a group show arises, I have talked to Parker Dolbin about collaborating our art work. 












No comments:

Post a Comment