Description

Images and ideas from the photo students at Snow College. A storehouse, sketchbook, idea-generator, and public musing space.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Proposal - Deanna M.


Art Show Proposal- Deanna Mickelson
Fall 2012 Semester

I will be doing a solo close up digital photography show. If selected, I wouldn't mind using either of the two spaces for my show. Also I'll be here for Fall and Spring semester, so either would be great.

I'll be taking all of my images in color with a digital SLR camera in a close up and personal matter. The focus of my show would be on the human facial features such as: eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. I'm intrigued with those features because the face tells us so much as a whole, but when broken up what can you pick out from a crease of a smile, a flare of the nostrils, or the intensity of eyes? I believe that you can interpret a great many things from just recognizing simple actions in the face.

I plan to cover the two side walls with many 4 x 5 photographs of different peoples features. Then on the center wall I would mount large pictures of my favorite features to make a persons face.


Thanks for your consideration, 



Deanna Mickelson





No comments:

Post a Comment